Starting out in Health Care Chaplaincy Course
30 March 2017
A course designed to introduce prospective chaplains to the world of health care and chaplaincy.
The purpose of this course is to -
- Enable you to explore if Chaplaincy in a health care setting is for you
- Develop an awareness of Health Care Chaplaincy in the 21st century
- Explore ways of accessing Chaplaincy opportunities from volunteering to full-time substantive posts.
Health Care Chaplaincy is a challenging and rewarding expression of faith/belief in action and contributes to the health and well-being not only of individuals but their community and the nation.
The course will run at:
Royal Infirmary Hospital, Manchester: Thursday 4th May & Monday 3rd July 2017
Free Churches Group, London: Tuesday 10th October & Tuesday 12th December 2017
The closing date for confirmed applications are:
- Royal Infirmary Hospital, Manchester: Monday 24th April 2017
- Free Churches Group, London: Monday 2nd October 2017
You can download the relevant documents, including the course handbook and application form, from the Free Churches Group Website.