CF-XTRA is offering fantastic opportunities and events during 2016, follow the links to more information about the highlighted events and download the relevant booking forms.
Card payment for events should be made online (we can no longer take payments over the phone). Please use the young person's name for "Personal Details" so we know who the payment relates to, the card holder can enter their details on the next section.
Cheques payable to "Congregational Federation" can be sent to the Youth & Children's Office with the booking and medical forms ahead of the event.
All events require forms to be completed to book a place at the event.
- Summer Camp 2017: 31st July - 4th August - Fordell Firs near Dunfermline in Scotland.
- To be confirmed with the Core Team in due course.
- There will not be a CF-XTRA International in 2017 due to decision made external to the Y&C Department.
If you'd like to be kept up to date with information as it is made known, please let the Y&C Office know.
- Mission House Amstelrank: Opportunity runs from September to June.
- CWM's Training In Mission: Applications by beginning of November (The next programme will take place in 2018 information to be confirmed by CWM) You need to talk to the Y&C Office directly to get more information.
- International Congregational Fellowship (ICF) Conference: Stellenbosch, South Africa: 6th - 11th July 2017
If you are interested in any of the CF-XTRA events and want to know more about them; get in touch with the Youth and Children's Office.