Representative to the Committee
The Congregational Federation are looking for a new representative to the Women's World Day of Prayer National Committee (England, Wales and Northern Ireland), as our current representative is standing down after nine years. The Role Description includes:
- Attend Committee meetings in London in January, March, May and June
- Attend four day residential in November to prepare materials, sent by the writing country, ready for the service in 16 months time. The group produce the Order of service, background material, the Bible Study, and teachers’ and children’s’ resources.
- Attendance at preparation days in October and November, where branch secretaries of local committees holding services in March come together, and national Committee members explain the resources to them
- Provide a written report to the Congregational Federation Inter-Church Board, twice a year. This report will be shared with the Mission and Society Committee, to whom the representative is accountable.
- Advise on information to be sent out to Congregational Federation Churches about the Women’s
The vacancy is open to Congregational Federation Church members. For more information about the role, follow the links or contact us.